2018 Tasmanian Youth Championships and Presidents Cup Round 3
Held at Crossfit Levitate on 12 May 2018
Youth Championships Section
5 athletes that made 6 out of 6 lifts: Hannah Pickrell, Monique Booth, Jorja Love, Emily Kirkpatrick and Telyshia Jones.
Hannah Spinks achieved 134 Total with a Snatch of 58 and Clean & Jerk of 76. This performance equals the qualifying standard for the Oceania Youth Championships but may be a week too late. Hannah anxiously waits to see if selectors will waive the deadline date of 30 April.
Athletes selected for the Australian Youth Championships in Perth are:
- F36 Charlee Adams (Launceston PCYC)
- F53 Hannah Pickrell (Weightlifting Academy of Tasmania)
- F63 Hannah Spinks (Weightlifting Academy of Tasmania)
- F69 Mya Venn (Launceston PCYC)
- F69 Monique Booth (Launceston PCYC)
- F75 Abbey Boon (Central Coast Weightlifting Club)
- F75 Jorja Love (Launceston PCYC)
- F75+ Telyshia Jones (Launceston PCYC)
- F75+ Jewel Banks (Launceston PCYC)
- F75+ Danica Holloway (Launceston PCYC)